Remember when Charlie opened up that special chocolate bar and discovered he had the last golden ticket? Penguin Publishing is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the release of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
They are awarding five golden tickets, just like in the original story. This time instead of a trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, the winners will receive a Golden Ticket Trip of a Lifetime to New York City.
- A VIP experience at Dylan’s Candy Bar (I've heard rumors you get to work there for a day)
- Tickets to Matilda the Musical
- A year’s supply of chocolate
- A visit to the Empire State building
- A library of Roald Dahl books